The advantage of the Advanced Diploma Course is in the internship side, valuable knowledge and experience that can only be gained in a live trading environment forms the basis of this course. Interaction with the in-house traders while you trade generates valuable lessons and experience unrivaled in any other course in this field. All our traders are experts in their fields, trading, economics, technical analysis and trading setup. Each member of our team, Peter Brown and Niall O’Connor bring their own unique trading styles and qualities to the ‘hands on’ tutoring available with the Advanced Diploma Course.
The other advantage of this course is the time you spend being mentored in the trading techniques, set ups and edges developed by our team, and the continued support and mentoring at our open trading days for a full year.The course content covers all the necessary areas any ‘would be ‘trader will require to build a personalised trading strategy. Advanced Risk Management, Fundamental Analysis, Technical Analysis and Advanced Trading Strategies are all core elements of the course. Tutoring in Economic Data Analysis, Advanced Trading Techniques and the Psychology of Trading also form the basis of the course. Spread Trading Account setup and Trade Station setup are also covered on the course in an internship type environment.
Peter Brown brings 30 years of successful trading experience to his tutoring here at the Institute. Peters hands on approach during the Advanced Diploma Course is simple insightful and astonishingly successful.
During your time with us you can avail of the Morning Meeting. During this meeting Peter offers his insight and expertise into the daily prospects for various markets of interest, and his analysis of the possible movements in those markets.
Economic data can be a mine field. Forming a Macro and Micro Economic view of markets forms a very important part of a successful trader’s arsenal. Vincent Hogan, lecturer in economics, offers a traders perspective of economic data analysis. He identifies ways of separating the ‘wheat from the chaff’ in economic data. Essential listening.
Niall O’Connor is a graduate of the Advanced Diploma Course. One of our in house traders, Niall offers that important link between the theory and the practice.
The student can expect to have a very intensive development period akin to working in a professional trading environment.
• Learning what trading is really about.
• What it entails
• Requirements to develop earning potential
• Personal and private help through any trading challenges
• Students learn beside Peter Brown as he trades a live account#
• Daily morning meetings to discuss the markets
• Utilising your capital without exposing it to volatile swings
• Learning the inside track into how professional participants work the markets
• The development and maintenance of a macroeconomic view of the markets
• Advanced technical analysis techniques, essential in successful trading
• Professional trading strategies and techniques
• Economic news – how to interpret it and how to react
• Entry and Exit principles and techniques
• Strategies that suit your lifestyle
• Living with trading, the techniques that keep stress to a minimum
• Maximising your trading platform
• Trend catcher trading techniques
• Gap Play trading techniques
• Range trading trade techniques
• SSI trading techniques
• Pivot trading techniques
|Buy on PayPal or 01 664 4034 (credit / debit card)|
Oct 12th – Oct 23rd
Monday – Thur 9:00 – 4:30pm
Nov 9th – Oct 19th
Monday – Thur 9:00 – 4:30pm
|If you’re not ready to book now and have a query, please phone 01 66 44 034 or use the form below.|
|Here is what people are saying about the course…|
|“A great opportunity to get some real experience with real people in a live enviornement” Joe Roche, Meath, Oct ’14|
“Not only did I learn more than I could have hoped for, I also got real life trading experience. It was very enjoyable and I would and will recommend this course. Remember your risk management.” Francis Fitzgerald, Co. Dublin, Nov ’14