This Diploma is for people who want to explore trading independently and take charge of their own trading strategies.
The course covers the primary principles of trading used by market professionals and is presented by IIFT’s team of in-house lecturers led by Peter Brown.
Peter’s clear and concise style garnered from over 25 years of trading experience is unique in trading education. Highlights of the course include:
• Trading styles, strategies, risk management, economic macro views and technical analysis.
• Advanced trading techniques, set-ups and edges developed by the team that have proved successful time and time again.
• How to execute trades and develop skills to take astute opportunities in the market.
• Continuous assessment to ensure essential learning goals achieved.
• At no extra cost, opportunity for continued support and mentoring at 4 quarterly Live Trading Days.
• Trading plan development to remove emotions from the pursuit of success.
The course is ideal for individuals who wish to explore developing a new Tax Free source of supplementary or full time income. It’s structured for beginners and people with some experience to develop the critical skills and disciplines to improve trading performance.
• Learning what trading is really about.
• What it entails
• Requirements to develop earning potential
• Utilising your capital without exposing it to volatile swings
• Learning the inside track into how professional participants work the markets
• The development and maintenance of a macroeconomic view of the markets
• Advanced technical analysis techniques, essential in successful trading
• Professional trading strategies and techniques
• Economic news – how to interpret it and how to react
• Entry and Exit principles and techniques
• Strategies that suit your lifestyle
• Living with trading, the techniques that keep stress to a minimum
• Best Practice
• Gap Play trading techniques
• Fade Trading Techniques
• Range trading trade techniques
|This course has received formal approval for CPD hours for QFA, CUA, CUG, LCOI, Chartered Bankers/CeB, LIA, Institute of Bankers (including Registered Stockbrokers).|
|Company Running the Activity||Institute of Investing & Financial Trading|
|Event Name||Diploma in Financial Trading|
|Topics Covered||Technical Analysis, Risk Management, Fundamental
Analysis, Trading Strategies, Physchology of Trading, Trading Techniques, Regulation & Macro View
|Duration of Event||16 hours in total – one evening per week for 8 weeks|
|Accreditation No. for institute of Bankers Members||2012-1254|
|Venue||26 Lr Baggot Street.|
|Presenters||Peter Brown, Niall O’Connor, Tomas Agnew, Philip Hennigan|
|Contact Name in Organisation||Tomas Agnew|
|Formal CPD Hours Awarded for:||QFAs||4|
|CUAs & CUGs||4|
|Chartered Bankers /
|CPD Members of LIA & Institute of Bankers (including Registered
|Upcoming Courses – IIFT, 26 Lower Baggot, Dublin|
|Buy on PayPal or Call 01 664 4034 (credit / debit card)|
Every Tuesday from Feb 21st
8 Weeks 6:30 – 8:30pm
Every Thursday from Mar 23rd
8 Weeks 6:30 – 8:30pm
Every Tuesday from Apr 25th
8 Weeks 6:30 – 8:30pm
|If you’re not ready to book now and have a query, please phone 01 66 44 034 or use the form below.|
|Here is what people are saying about the course…|
|“Excellent. The tuition gets better and better. Peter on top of his game, Niall very good on technical analysis, the importance of price action and being ready to trade were highlights for me. The follow-on trading days are superb and very energising.”
“Don Morrissey, Dec ’15
|“The IIFT provides exemplary financial trading educational services with the highest integrity, maximum wit and clarity. Thoroughly impressed” Aly Alvy, Feb ’16|
“When I finished my diploma with IIFT I wrote a short testimonial. I don’t believe it was good enough and I believe IIFT deserve a bit better than what I wrote. So here is another one….
I had a choice to either emigrate to Canada or invest in myself by studying with IIFT. For the sake of wanting to enter the stock market I decided to study with IIFT.
It is one of the best decisions I made in my life as I can now enter the stock market as a day trader and earn another stream of income. The staff were really helpful and were passionate in teaching myself and my class how to trade efficiently in the stock markets.
I really enjoyed Peters macro view on the economics around the world and what impact it has on the stock markets. I also really enjoyed learning the different styles of trade which I am implementing on my trades now.
I especially enjoyed Niall’s technical analysis on how to trade. Everything I learnt from him is exactly what I was looking for when I first started.
I am absolutely delighted to have studied with IIFT and will be doing further studies with them in the future….no regrets what so ever.
As for emigration, it was only delayed for another 9 months. I now have the knowledge to enter the stock markets even in Canada!!”
“Terence Chan, Sept ’15
|“10/10. Very good course – has taken the mystery out of understanding the financial markets.” Louis McConkey, Jan ’15|
“This course has opened up a whole new world to me, being given the knowledge & tools to engage in financial trading without being intimidated, and the opportunity to financially benefit from same.” Jason Clancy, WATERFORD, Nov ’14