The next in our series of one day trading boot camps is designed to suit people who are currently trading or just considering trading the markets. The nature of the day and its content assumes that each student attending is on the beginning of his or her journey with regards to trading the markets or wishes to hone their skills and disciplines critical to successful trading.
Education and having the right tools are the key to being successful in trading the markets. This course will enable participants to learn to trade successfully. Peter Brown will be sharing his valuable trading strategies and market knowledge he has gained over many years, in a condensed one day format, including what not to do!
The market is difficult to beat – except when you come up with an approach that others haven’t yet exploited. Here at the IIFT we call that an edge and we have created courses which help people develop just that – an edge.”
• Student Registration
• Trading Essentials you need to learn
• How we place trades with the market
• Products in the market we can make money from
• Risk management for traders
• How much money could I make?
• Risk Reward
• Looking at various trading styles
• The role news plays in trading
• Trading journey to success
• Trading techniques, a quick overview
• Peter Brown’s trading routine
• Using the Dealing Ticket
• How to develop a trading plan
• Moving forward
|Upcoming Courses – IIFT, 26 Lower Baggot, Dublin|
|If you’re not ready to book now and have a query, please phone 01 66 44 034 or use the form below.||
|Here is what people are saying about the course…|
“The day was great. Always been interested in financial trading and I saw how good modern platforms and systems are. It’s clear how easy it is to trade from your own home and Peter’s knowledge of good and bad markets to trade is brilliant.”
“Don Morrissey, Sept ’15